28 June 2012

Day 28 - Exploration

With the wall complete, I think its high time I explore that jungle I saw so very long ago.  Well, it hasn't been that long, but it certainly feels that way...I don't know what it is about this place, but time seems to drag on forever here.  Anyway, I found some apples today, as well.  With a little luck (and a little gold) I might have the start of some very useful minor magical items...


It looks foreboding on first sight, but this whole area's been completely devoid of monster activity for some time now.  I don't know if Rutsah is real and he's holding them back, or if there's just something about this place that makes it almost invisible to the bastards.  Either way, it should mean an uneventful foray.


Managed to find a little coal, not very much, but it should help with smelting metals and so on.  Upon initial inspection, this jungle is unfortunately barren.  Little more than trees, vines, and water.  Unfortunate, I was hoping for something more useful, maybe some fruit.  But, alas, I found no such thing.  This time.


No comments:

Post a Comment