06 June 2012

Day Seven - Aftermath and Pickup

I managed to survive the night.  I don't know how, but I managed it and managed to protect these kind people from horrible fates.  The village infrastructure, however, is a lot worse for wear, and there's a lot of Creeper damage.  I still have yet to find out what that thing was...and there's something else strange in this pile of strangeness.  Zombies were bashing at the doors all night, I fought them off, and killed at least two score of the monstrous things, but, in the morning, I looked at the doors and there was no damage.  Not even a scratch.  What's up with this place?  What the hell's going on?






The villagers said that repairs will begin tomorrow.  I can understand their hesitancy, the night's been harrowing for all of us, and I doubt any among us got any sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment