06 June 2012

Day Two

These oddly civilized villagers have kindly let me have the old home of their recently-deceased blacksmith in exchange for helping with various things like farming and such.  However, they looked at me with looks of great confusion when I reinforced the place to help defend against monster attacks...strange, that such basic defensive measures are seen as odd and out-of-place by these people.






As I wandered outside the village today, I spotted something very promising, a truly massive ravine!  I haven't seen a great gorge like this in a long time, its got to house some very valuable ores...now, to find a way to get in there safely...




I've also found that this village lies on the edge of a very dense jungle area.  There's lots of trees here, naturally, and that means plentiful supplies of wood and fruit, which is good, plants have always been more reliable for me than animals.  There may also be useful herbs here...




My first possible evidence of monster activity here: a hole that looks like the unmistakeable work of a Creeper.  That they've experienced monster attacks, yet look at me strangely for utilizing basic defensive measures against them makes this whole situation even more perplexing...


No comments:

Post a Comment