28 June 2012

Day 35 - Building

Its been a week since my last entry.  I've been doing a lot of building recently.  I managed to make a staircase out of cobblestone down into the ravine.  If I ever encounter monsters down there, it'll be very handy being able to simply sprint all the way home.


As I intended when I first got the late blacksmith's place, I finally added to my living space a fair bit.  I haven't furnished it yet, but it should afford me a less cramped working area and more storage, something I'm running critically low on.  I've also made it accessible only by ladders; should any monsters find their way past the wall, it'll be nice to have something of a panic room.


Also, as an extra defensive measure, I've lit this place up like a proper town.  Should any monsters make it inside the walls, they'll have a hell of a time sneaking up on anyone in the dark.  It'll also make operations in the night easier, like my visits to that house whose nasty secret I haven't yet been able to divine...


No comments:

Post a Comment