06 June 2012

Day Six - The Night of Hell

Its nearly sundown, and these villagers have gotten to the peak of their terror.  They're huddling in their houses like scared mice, and I'm starting to feel the fear, too.


WHAT?  Monsters?  But...how?  Where did they come from?  How did they get here?  Why are they swarming now?!





What in the name of god is this thing?  I've never seen a being like it before...the thing can teleport around as if it were as simple as breathing!



The hate.  The hate on its face when I looked directly at it...the rage.  I still have chills.  It...it tried to kill me.  A teleporting, monstrous foe of the kind of power I've never encountered before.  This isn't something we made!  What the hell is this thing?  Where did it come from?!

No comments:

Post a Comment