06 June 2012

Day Five

I've found lava nearby, as well.  This place really is rich in natural resources...I've found some fairly impressive coal and iron deposits in the ravine I found on my second day here, which I've used to help manufacture some basic armor, tools, and weapons.






There's a house here that's become a curiosity to me...there's no way into the house unless you've got a ladder, and all the villagers seem to avoid it whenever possible.  I may try to get in there, soon, their fear makes me curious as to what could possibly be in there.





The villagers' panic is becoming more apparent with each new day.  I can see it in their eyes, now, there's something they're frightened of, something they're not telling me.  If its half as bad as I think it is, I'm taking action.  I've managed to rush a formative wall around the village using what resources I've managed to gather, but I don't think its going to be enough for whatever has these guys spooked...

No comments:

Post a Comment